We provide Psychological / Health & Well-being service for staff members in various organisations to help raise awareness of their psychological and physical health needs by providing evidence based interventions in the early identification and prevention of burnout due to work and social related stress.
Evidence has shown that regular health checks which are gender and age specific, does help in the early identification of both physical and psychological health problems, hence encourage seeking treatment early.
We offer the following interventions,
- One to One Counselling sessions
- Workshop in identifying and managing stress
- Quarterly physical health checks specific to gender and age
- Psychological health assessment
- Nutrition and lifestyle advise
- Mental Health Awareness
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness